Skip to content
- 4 pieces giant freshwater prawns
- 100 g straw mushrooms
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 5 slices galangal
- 3 stalks lemongrass
- 2 roots coriander root
- 5 leaves kaffir lime leaves
- 20 g Thai chilies
- 3 tbsp squeezed lime juice
- 5 tbsp evaporated milk
- 4 tbsp Chua Hah Seng Chilli Paste
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp Chua Hah Seng Chilli Oil
- Fried and grounded Thai chilies and coriander for sprinkling
- Filled a medium-sized saucepan with chicken broth and bring it to boil.
- Add Chua Hah Seng chilli paste, stir until well mixed. Season with fish sauce.
- Let the soup boil for a minute, add the prawns and evaporated milk. Bring in to boil.
- Add in straw mushrooms and the rest of the ingredients. Let mixture boil again then cover and let simmer for 5 minutes or until the mushrooms cooked.
- Add lime juice and Chua Hah Seng chilli oil then remove from the stove.
- Garnish with Ground Thai chilies and coriander. Serve with steamed rice.