Skip to content
- 5 squid, sliced
- 5 fresh shrimps peeled, cut back
- 3 mussels
- 5 pieces galangal, sliced
- 3 stalks lemongrass, chopped
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons Chua Hah Seng Chilli Paste
- 5 shallots smashed
- 1 tablespoon Thai chilli, pounded
- 1/4 cup unsweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons broth
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Thai parsley chopped for sprinkling
- Heat a saucepan with vegetable oil.
- Add the galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and shallots.
- Add squid, shrimp, mussel season with Chilli Paste with Chua Hah Seng Brand, Fish Sauce, Thai chilies, Condensed Milk
- Add the broth and stir-fry well. Turn off the heat. Add the lemon juice again.
- Sprinkle Thai parsley. Scoop into a container.